Browns followers’ confidence climbs to 48% heading into Week 13

Every week through the common season, Cleveland Browns followers vote in SB Nation Reacts to precise their confidence stage within the group.

Heading into Week 13, 48% of Browns followers are assured within the path of the group, a rise of 34 proportion factors from final week. The comeback win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, coupled with the debut of Deshaun Watson coming this week, little doubt led to the rise in confidence — however it’s a final gasp of types, as a result of any loss now makes it troublesome to get to the postseason.

Our opponent this week, the Texans, are 1-9-1 and definitely appear like the worst group in soccer, with their confidence meter now at 29% for followers.

DraftKings Sportsbook believes within the Browns this week, as they’ve Cleveland as 7-point favorites over the Texans.

We additionally requested two different questions in regards to the Browns heading into Week 13. The primary one requested how Deshaun Watson will carry out in his first sport with the Cleveland Browns, with the alternatives both being, “Superior, common, or rusty/lackluster.” The highest vote-getter (59%) stated that he could be common in his debut.

Within the different query, we requested followers what their playoff hopes are for the Browns. 55% of followers stated, “none — no likelihood,” whereas 45% suppose there’s a gleam (a minimum of)! On a nationwide stage, followers are additionally selecting the Browns to beat the Texans on Sunday.

Try DraftKings Sportsbook, the official sportsbook accomplice of SB Nation.