Posted by Ronald Hickland on
CtD Floor Scanner V2
The CtD Floor Scanner is designed to rapidly present you the grit in your bowling ball. You may take a scan in as little as 0.5 sec. The machine will present as much as the final 3 measurements and can depend because it scans. It is going to robotically calibrate the machine when the calibration plate is on the machine and it’s powered up.
PREPARING YOUR SCANNER FOR USE
- Take away the scanner from the case.
- Take away the grey calibration plate that’s connected to the scanner.
- Take away and discard the white paper from the calibration plate. Place the scanner again on the calibration plate and click on it in place.
- Press the spherical black energy button on the facet of the scanner till the machine activates. The scanner will auto-calibrate on energy up. As soon as the display screen activates, the scanner is calibrated and the calibration plate may be positioned again within the case for storage.
- Find and unpack the bottom plate. Loosen the screws on the facet of the bottom plate. Make sure that the brackets are recessed.
- Align the bottom plate with the indentations on the facet scanner, and totally expose the optical gap on the underside facet of the scanner. It will be important that the plate is positioned on appropriately.
- As soon as aligned screw the bottom plate into the indentations on the scanner. Make sure that the opening within the backside of the machine matches as much as the opening within the base plate.
- Your scanner is now prepared for use.
The CtD Floor Scanner V2 provides the widest vary of floor grit detection within the business. The machine will measure the next grits on all forms of bowling ball coverstocks.
<500 Lower than 500 grit
Secure (4700) – The grit a ball will find yourself at; aka Lane Shined
>6500 Larger than 6500 grit
For finest outcomes scan the ball in 3 totally different areas. It’s potential that you will notice variation within the floor readings. If this happens, proceed scanning the ball 3 extra occasions and take the common worth. This offers you a terrific concept of the floor of the ball.
We suggest taking the bottom plate off and storing the machine again within the case for long run storage.
What variations are there between the V1 and V2 Scanners?
Probably the most noticeable distinction between the 2 scanners by taking a look at them is the V2 scanner is wrapped in a distinct coloured shell with the Creating the Distinction emblem subsequent to the display screen. While you flip the scanner on, we up to date the person interface shade to be inexperienced as an alternative of blue. However, the largest distinction within the two scanners is the V2 scanner has a a lot wider vary of scannable grits.
SCANNABLE GRITS: V1 vs. V2
|CtD Ball Floor Scanner V1||CtD Ball Floor Scanner V2|
|<500 (Lower than 500 grit)||<500 (Lower than 500 grit)|
|STABLE (4700 aka Lane Shine)||STABLE (4700 aka Lane Shine)|
|5500> (Larger than 5500 grit)|
|6500> (Larger than 6500 grit)|
|10 Scannable Grits||14 Scannable Grits|
Right here is a sophisticated tip.